Friday 21 June 2013

Eighth Day Encouragement

I've been here for 8 days now. Instead of doing the typical teenager action and simply complaining, I'm going to share the verses, quotes, and partial song lyrics which I have been clinging to since I came here.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of thsoe who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." - Romans 8:28

"Now we know that if the earthly tent we live in is destryed, we have a building from god, an eternal house in heaven, not built by human hands." - 2nd Corinthians 5:1

"See what this godly sorrow has produced in you: what earnestness, what eagerness to clear yourselves, what indignation, what alarm, what longing, what concern, what readiness to see justice done." - 2 Corinthians 7:11

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid, for the lord your god will be with you wherever you go." - Joshua 1:9

"As a prisoner for the lord, then, I urge you to live a life worthy of the callling you have recieved. Be completely humble and gently; be patient, bearing with one another in love." - Ephesians 4:1

"Pray also for me, that whenever I open my mouth, words may be given to me so that I will fearlessly make known the mystery of the gospel, for which I am an ambassador in chains. Pray that I may declare it fearlessly, as I should." - Ephesians 6:19

"Let me see redemption win, let me know the struggle ends, that you can mend a heart that's frail and torn." - Tenth Avenue North

"God doesn't call the equipped; He equips the called." - Anonymous

"I have faith in my god to know that if he says 'No' to one thing, he's saying 'Yes' to something greater." - Nick Vujicis

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for all the great encouragements! I especially like the last one since I met Nick a few years ago. it was really awesome. anyway, I hope that you are doing better and I will be praying that you make connections with people and find a church and stuff. we miss you here in OP

    ReplyDelete