Tuesday 25 June 2013

Stuff/Laptops/ Burned Easy Mac

WE HAVE OUR STUFF!!!!!
Our urban camping adventure is over! Sitting on a comfy couch has never felt so good. We got all of our stuff today, but we definitely didnt plan out the logistics, because me and Molly's stuff just got piled in our rooms so...SLEEPOVER IN THE LIVING ROOM! #partay, and to put this in perspective, me and Molly used to share a room but we got into too many physical fights and had to switch, if that gives you an accurate vision of how this night will play out.
What is so nice is having the little things in the house that are so underappreciated but life savers (I would like to see you try to make toast without a toaster. I dare you.) I was also reunited with my nutella and easy mac, even though I managed to burn my easy mac within minutes of opening the box. Turns out, water in that little cup is an essential. Either way, that little cooking excitement earned me the official worst cook in the worlds badge (sorry gramma), and i wear it with pride.
Something thats also been great is finally having my own laptop! A little late of a graduation present, but its working just fine:) The webcam on here is also functioning quite nicely, so feel free to add me on skype:) my user name is sarahbabsbabs and I miiiiight acept you. maybe.
I've also been intensifying my job search recently. I've had two separate interviews, but I'm not quite sure if either of them will turn out. I'm just putting it in god's hands that he knows where he wants me to work (but if he allows any personal orders, that app to urban outfitters going through would really be swell).
As usual, prayers for strength, encouragement, and stability would be perfect.
In his name,
Sarah

1 comment:

  1. I love reading this and imagining your voice and inflection. :D
    -Hannah L

    ReplyDelete